2008-05-02

Let's set a multiyear goal

Let's set a multiyear goal,Let's go for freedom ... freedom from the drudgery of earning a living.

Most people do not thing about retiring until it's too late.. or they plan on retiring when they're sixty-five. I don't want to do that. I want a better plan.

I don't want to spend my life working just to pay bills. I want to live. I want to be rich. I want to travel the world while I am young enough to enjoy it.

I knew why I was going to do it, even though at that moment I did not know how I was going to do it.

If you want something, be passionate. Passion gives energy to your life.

If you want something you do not have, find out why you love what you want and why you hate not having what you want. When you combine those two thoughts, you will find the energy to get off your seat and go get anything you want.

Why in the world would someone say," I can't afford it" or "I can't do it" to something they want?

Why would someone deny themselves the things they want? It makes no logical sense.