2009-06-17

Financial Knowledge

One of my true wealth was in my financial knowledge, not cash.

Financial education would give people more choices and more freedom to decide how they wanted to live their life.

Even when I was short on money, I still drive a nice car and lived in a nice condo.

My personal demand to live at a higher standard of living required me to always push my mind to determine how I could afford the luxuries of life, even though I had very little money.

When you don't have money, think and use your head. Never give in to the poor person inside you.

Rather than live below my means, I stretched my brain to find ways to live a life of elegance without blowing my finances to shreds.

If I don't have money for something I want, I use my head to figure out how to get it.

I do not let the amount of money in my bank account dictate the boundaries of my life.

My journey was not so much about the money, but who I became in the process.

I became a rich person who does not let money, or the lack of it, dictate the boundaries of my life.

What I hear is a "financial expert" saying, "I am smarter than you. Let me tell you how to live your life. The first step is to give me your money, and I'll manage it for you." Millions of people follow this advice like sheep, living below their means and turning their money over to the "financial expert," who turns it over to Wall Street.

Why live below your means when an abundant and full life is within your reach?