2010-03-18

Education Takes Time

Are you playing by the old rules of money? You know, the ones that tell you to go to school, get a job, work hard, save money…

If that’s you, then you’re following the exact same path that has gotten so many people into financial trouble today. This does not have to be you. The rich keep getting richer, and the middle class keeps losing out.

Just look around. Unemployment is high. Saving accounts earn little to nothing and your 401(k) is likely a 201(k) by now. It’s the old rules of money in action.

Something has to change. That something is you.

It’s time to get smarter with you money.

I know you can get smart about money. I did it one step at a time. You can’t follow the status quo any longer. I used to say I want you to be rich. Now I say I want you to be rich because I don’t want you to be poor.

If you are unsure about your future,you have to get smarter about money, now.

We don’t learn it in school and we don’t learn it in college. There are no get-rich-quick schemes that work. Wealth and security takes education and education takes time.

Now is the best time to invest in your own financial education. And why those who are prepared in the coming months and years will win, while others will lose. I want you to win.

It’s time to take charge!

Get Smarter With Your Money