2010-10-02

Good News or Bad News

there is no such thing as good or bad news.

take action accordingly.

The more the economy worsens, the more money I make. If the economy gets better, I will make even more money. This may sound confusing, but justifies the need for financial education. It doesn’t matter - bad news or good news – it’s all good news if you know what to do.

I made money simply because I understand the financial system. The worse the economy gets, the lower the interest rates on loans. As I have said many times in COR updates, savers are losers and debtors are winners…but I am a debtor for assets while most people are debtors for liabilities. On top of that, by understanding the tax laws, the government is giving me massive tax breaks while it raises taxes on the under financially educated.

Again, it is not cool to brag, and I do not state my success to brag. I want to inspire people to change and move forward.


if you were financially educated, you would know that bad news is very good news, but only if you know what to do.

There are few excuses for you to remain financially illiterate today. With all of the news about this global economic crisis, you must get your head out of the sand and get smarter with your money. There are many avenues of financial education available. Just for starters, you can read books, attend seminars, follow online blogs, and surround yourself with financially intelligent people. Every community offers local real estate and stock investing clubs that would welcome your participation. It won’t happen unless you make the effort.

The instructors are more than just teachers. They practice what they teach. As you know, this is rare in the world of education.

If you are not serious about your financial education, then all there will be for you and your family is more bad news.

I know bad financial news is not good news for most people, but for me, one of the benefits of my rich dad’s financial education is that I know how to turn bad news into good news.

Robert Kiyosaki