2009-03-24

Invest for Cash Flow

Today, I do not need job security because I have financial security.

The difference between financial security and financial panic can be as simple as knowing the difference between capital gains and cash flow.

My wealth is not dependent upon market values going up or down (a.k.a. capital gains).

I invest almost exclusively for cash flow.

I invest for cash flow in real estate, which means every month I receive checks - passive income.

Since most people invested for capital gains, counting on the price of their stock investments or their home to go up in price, they are in trouble today.

The problem is investing for cash flow requires a higher degree of financial intelligence than investing for capital gains.

It is easier to invest for cash flow during a financial crisis.

So don't waste a good crisis by hiding your head in the sand!

The longer this crisis lasts, the richer some people will become.

I want you to be one of them.

Today, one of the new rules is to focus your mind and money, rather than diversify.

It pays to focus on cash flow rather than capital gains because the more you know how to control cash flow the more your capital gains increase, and so does your financial security.

You might even become rich.