2009-03-14

What Have YOU Achieved The Last 90 Days?

just some sharing with you from the mail I receive from Fabian Lim..... :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------
What Have YOU Achieved The Last 90 Days?

Dear KOH,

Time does fly, doesn't it?

I'm down to my last three days in Vancouver, Canada, having been here and in the USA for the last 3 months.

But I'm glad to say I've accomplished quite a bit during these 3 months, including:

- Establishing Click Media USA, LLC, our Search Marketing Consultancy arm
- Winning two SEM contracts for Click Media USA, LLC
- Secured my first speaking engagement in the USA (in Las Vegas in May 09)
- Starting my initial helicopter flying training
- Starting my airplane instrument rating training
- Being able to snowboard decently (i.e. without tumbling all over!)
- Getting hooked onto my new hobby, Texas Hold'em Poker (OK, this one can be quite addictive)

It was a fair balance between work and play.

So... What have YOU accomplished the last 90 days?

It's amazing how 1/4 of the year can zoom pass us just like that.

Which is why we must treasure EACH DAY with a clear goal focused mindset.

It doesn't take a lot of work to achieve online results, but it DOES take DISCIPLINE.

If you added just one page of content each day, you website would have 90 pages by now.

If each page attracted just one visitor a day, you'd have 90 visitors coming to your website a day.

If just ONE of that visitor purchased a product from your own or affiliate website, you'd have 30 sales a month.

If you earned just $5 per sale, this would add up to $150 extra per month.

What if you created four pages per day instead? Would that add up to $600 extra per month in sales?

May be, maybe not.

The point is that if you want a larger online paycheck, you have to WORK for it initially.

But what I like about the online business is that I get good PASSIVE income from my initial hard work.

What I didn't mention as one of my accomplishments above is that during my time in the USA, I was able to create four new websites (including one for my new hobby, Texas Holdem Poker) and managed to double my Amazon affiliate income, with ZERO traffic cost.

My traffic generation method was of course Search Engine Optimization.

The point I want to bring across to you is that when it comes to internet marketing, we all start from ZERO.

And rather than complain about not knowing how to make money online, you should at least have a burning desire to learn as much as you can and apply what you know.

Thankfully there is now a FREE platform to do just this i.e. http://www.WIABook.com

So, do yourself a favor and get your online plan together.

Don't let another 90 days go by without any improvement.

To Your Success,


Fabian Lim

CEO, WorldInternetAcademy.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Tze

CEO, BusinessClub.MY