2011-05-27

Listen to your heart

THERE are times when it is absolutely necessary to take a leap of faith and go with one’s instincts, even against logic. This is not to encourage life-threatening or brash behaviour: go with your instincts, but please – temper decisions with common sense. Surrounding you, chances are there are drones carrying out routines instead of living.

This is a part of what defines our wonderful, startling humanity – maturing past a phase and arriving at that point when one must leap forward into the unknown, or stop learning.

You should just take that leap and somehow, the universe will support you.

I have believed since, that one’s instinct is God’s way of talking to you. I think that all of us discovered this in our own way. It has been said: when you set out to save a life, sometimes the life you end up saving is your own.

By Petra Gimbad

There is so much work to be done right now and the question is not "Who am I to do this work?", but "Who am I not to do this work?". How dare I let my self-doubts and fears get in the way of work that needs to be done. ~ Seane Corn

source: http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=59918