2011-05-19

Step By Step Internet Business

Just posted this thought to my Facebook status, and I guess it's better to note it down here as well, with some additional info:

"I don't believe in overnight riches or get rich quick thing (because it took me >10 years to be where I am today), nor do I believe in invest for the long term for a "secured" financial future (because I don't have many 20 or 30 years time frame for the betting). I prefer investments that make sense - assets that brings in positive cash inflow, every month."

Throughout the years, I have been searching for the best business model for individuals to start with, where the risk-reward ratio is good (i.e. lower risk, higher return). And the answer to date is: Automated Internet Business.

Why?

How much does a domain name and hosting will cost you per annum?
Very very low, somewhere around MYR630 for a good blog hosting site with SEO domain included. Some would argue even got free hosting such as wordpress.com and blogspot.com!

How much you can make out of those 4 types of internet income sources?
UNLIMITED! Your multiple streams of passive income from a single website is only limited by your creativity and imagination!

How did I do?

3 simple steps:
1. Ads
2. Affiliate Programs
3. eBook

First, build confident with lowest investment with content publishing (like blogging, writing reviews, sharing opinions etc). Make money with many of the available ads program such as Adsense (you may want to know why make money through adsense), Info Link, Adf.ly, Nuffnang, Advertlets etc.

Then, try out some affiliate programs such as Amazon, Template Monster etc.

Once you are more comfortable, build your own product such as chargeable eBook and do some online campaign and internet marketing stuff!

Success is a day to day progressive realization towards your own goal. All the best!