2009-08-07

Conspiracy of The Rich * Story 3 Notes

Many people struggling financially because they lack discipline - they do what they want to do rather than what they must do.

You must get the loser out of you, if you want to live.

Train with the toughest meanest people you know, because the other side has men and women who are tougher and meaner because they fight for their lives, their families, and their homeland. What do you fight for? A promotion? A medal? More pay?

An environment where I would challenge the loser in me on a day-to-day basis.

1. Find the environment you can win in
2. Challenge the loser in you
3. Get more education

Just because I did not return to school, does not mean my education stopped. Life is a process of continual education.

Nothing irks me more than to hear grown people blame their kids for their financial weakness. Real losers blame the people they love for their failures.

Millions of people work for job security or a steady paycheck, living in fear of failing, losing, or being fired. The loser is winning. Nothing will happen until the loser no longer controls that person's life.

Why ask unsuccessful people about success ? They are full of excuses but never solutions.

In business, everyday is a tournament for me. Good or bad, I stay in the game; I continue to work to get the loser out of me.

I do not always win, but I have the confidence to know, that if I take on the loser in me everyday I will win more than I lose.

It takes time. It's challenging, but it is worth it.

Since I have no advertisers to worry about, I can say what I want.

The project may fail, but how can you fail when you face the loser head on?